Premium THC-Free CBD Oil
Experience the full potential of CBD with Cornerstone Botanicals Premium CBD oils.
- Locally grown in Colorado at a USDA-certified organic hemp farm, our CBD oil uses a broad-spectrum hemp extract derived from organic hemp and emulsified into organic MCT oil. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN THC, but does contain many other beneficial phyto-cannabinoids.
- CO2 extracted by a USDA-certified organic extractor in Colorado, free of residual solvents (because we don’t use solvents like ethanol)
- Our CBD hemp oil is packed with naturally-occurring terpenes, phytochemicals, and Omega fatty acids of the hemp plant to provide the full entourage effect.
- Why would you choose THC-free? You choose the THC-free CBD oil tincture if you get drug tested for your job or you just prefer to not have any THC.
- The cannabinoids found in our premium CBD oil help bring your body back into balance through working synergistically with your endocannabinoid system.
Click here for Tips on Using our CBD
What is CBD? Cannabidiol is a hemp plant-based compound that has shown to provide health benefits with no psychoactive effects.
What is your endocannabinoid system? Your ECS is a biological system that exists within all living mammals and plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining our health. The endocannabinoid system is responsible for keeping your internal environment regulated and in balance. Your ECS can regulate and change how other vital systems in your body function and maintains a balance within them.
What if your endocannabinoid system is deficient? When your endocannabinoid system is out of balance, it can lead to symptoms such as inflammation, chronic pain, anxiety, headaches, and other more serious conditions. These conditions can arise from a variety of factors, but they are typical symptoms of Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency (CECD).
How to use CBD oil: Our CBD oil tinctures can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or blended into your food or beverage of choice to be digested. Place drops under your tongue using the dropper (sublingual application) and hold it there for 30-60 seconds before swallowing. The sublingual application helps the CBD to be absorbed directly into your bloodstream and interact with your endocannabinoid system without being broken down during the digestive process.
How much CBD oil should I take? Dosing CBD varies for each individual depending on the condition or symptoms you are trying to treat along with personal body chemistry, weight, and metabolism. CBD may be used as needed but you may experience better results if used consistently on a daily basis.
* CoA available upon request.
|1.31 × 1.31 × 4.063 in
Peppermint, Citrus, Original (unflavored)
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract (THC-Free)
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: MCT Oil (carrier oil) & Essential Oil (flavoring)