THC Free CBD Oil (tincture)
$150.00 – $155.00
Premium THC Free CBD Oil
Experience true relief and the full potential of CBD with Cornerstone Botanicals Premium CBD oils.
- Locally grown in Colorado at a USDA-certified organic hemp farm, our CBD oil uses a broad-spectrum (whole plant) hemp extract derived from organic hemp and emulsified into organic MCT oil. This product DOES NOT CONTAIN THC, but does contain many other beneficial phyto-cannabinoids. Choose Peppermint or our Terpene Enriched blend that was created for the competitive athlete in mind.
- The Terpene Enriched blend contains Skywalker OG, OG Kush, and Northern Lights. This blend may benefit mental focus, increase circulation, aid in muscle recovery, and is a powerful anti-inflammatory!
- Skywalker OG contains the primarily terpenes: Myrcene, D-Limonene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Alpha-Caryophyllene and Linalool and is great for chronic pain. (has notes of pine and citrus)
- OG Kush contains the primarily terpenes: D-Limonene, Myrcene, Beta-Caryophyllene, Linalool and Beta-Pinene and has a calming effect while enhancing mental focus. (has notes of lemon and spice)
- Northern Lights contains the primarily terpenes: Terpinolene, Beta-Caryophyllene, D-Limonene, Myrcene, and Ocimene and promotes relaxation. (has notes of pine and spice)
- Our CBD hemp oil is packed with naturally-occurring terpenes, phytochemicals, and Omega fatty acids of the hemp plant to provide the full entourage effect.
- The cannabinoids found in our premium CBD oil help bring your body back into balance through working synergistically with your endocannabinoid system.
What is CBD? Cannabidiol is a hemp plant-based compound that has shown to provide impeccable health benefits with no psychoactive effects, which are what cause the “high.”
What is your endocannabinoid system? Your ECS is a biological system that exists within all living mammals and plays a vital role in establishing and maintaining our health. The cannabinoid system is responsible for keeping your internal environment regulated and in balance. Your ECS can regulate and change how other vital systems in your body function and maintains a balance within them.
What if your endocannabinoid system is deficient? If your endocannabinoid system is imbalanced, it can impact many aspects of your life by permitting symptoms such as inflammation, chronic pain, anxiety, headaches and other more serious conditions to occur.
How to use CBD oil: Our CBD oil tinctures can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) or blended into your food or beverage of choice to be digested. Place drops under your tongue using the dropper (sublingual application), and hold it there for 30-60 seconds before swallowing. The sublingual application helps the CBD to be absorbed directly into your bloodstream and interact with your endocannabinoid system.
How much CBD oil should I take? Dosing CBD oil varies for each individual depending on the condition or symptoms you are trying to treat along with personal body chemistry, weight, and metabolism.
Shake bottle before use. Use consistently daily.
* CoA available upon request.
|Dimensions||1.31 × 1.31 × 4.063 in|
Terpene Enriched, Peppermint